Gin and Tonic

Gin and Tonic

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lazy weekend...

Well, it's Sunday and I haven't done anything in the past two days. I have been doing research on cupcake flavors today and drooling over photos on Foodspotting, but that's about it. Hah. I'm thinking about trying some very interesting flavors. I'm always up for suggestions though.

I made some garlic herb bread on Friday, but that's the only thing I baked all weekend. I didn't even think about blogging about it, so I didn't take pictures. I kind of made it up as I went along, but it tasted pretty good.

It's almost time to start testing Thanksgiving recipes. I still haven't narrowed down my desserts. Cupcakes and pie for sure...apple and pumpkin. I just can't decide which should be which. Apple pie and pumpkin cupcakes or caramel apple cupcakes and pumpkin pie...? Hmm. Tough decisions.
I need to start testing recipes to recreate my grandmother's sticky buns. Best. Buns. Ever. Now I'm craving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment